Exercice temps anglais
Simple Past OU Present Perfect Simple ?
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit (faites ‘enregistrer sous’).
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez le temps qui convient (simple past ou present perfect simple).
1. to Japan?
2. Yes, I there four times.
3. When to Japan?
4. I last there three years ago. I a few days in Osaka.
Complétez les phrases suivantes avec le simple past ou le present perfect simple:
1. He (tell/already) you why he won’t be able to come.
2. The children (go/not) to school on Tuesday.
3. I (give) you his email adress last month.
4. Why (you/call/not) her yet?
5. (you/see) that new movie yet?
6. I (visit) a good friend of mine the other day.
7. My parents (send) me a birthday present yesterday.
8. We (hear) a great new song on the radio two days ago.
9. We (get/just) home.
10. So far he (speak/only) about his new car.
Correction exercice 1
- Have you ever been to Japan?
- Yes, I have been there four times.
- When did you last go to Japan?
- I last went there three years ago. I spent a few days in Osaka.
Correction exercice 2
- He has already told you why he won’t be able to come.
- The children did not go to school on Tuesday.
- I gave you his email adress last month.
- Why have you not called her yet?
- Have you seen that new movie yet?
- I visited a good friend of mine the other day.
- My parents sent me a birthday present yesterday.
- We heard a great new song on the radio two days ago.
- We have just got home.
- So far he has only spoken about his new car.