Exercice temps anglais: Present perfect simple OU Present perfect progressif
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit (faites ‘enregistrer sous’).
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez le temps qui convient (présent simple ou présent progressif):
1. Tina for two hours.
2. Wendy five emails.
3. I on this project for less than an hour.
4. I still all the files.
5. Tom is very tired because he for two days.
Complétez les phrases suivantes avec le présent simple ou le présent progressif:
1. I (study) all day, but I am afraid I (learn/not) much.
2. Tom (eat) two hamburgers today.
3. The boy’s clothes are dirty because he (play) in the mud.
4. I (arrive/just) at the station.
5. We are exhausted because we (do) exercise all afternoon.
6. Simon feels a bit unsteady because he (cycle/not) for five years.
7. How long (you/work) for this office?
8. The kids (finish/not) their lunch yet.
9. kevin (watch) the film six times.
Correction exercice 1
- Tina has been reading for two hours.
- Wendy has written five emails.
- I have been working on this project for less than an hour.
- I still have not prepared all the files.
- Tom is very tired because he has not slept for two days.
Correction exercice 2
- I have been studying all day, but I am afraid I have not learnt much.
- Tom has eaten two hamburgers today.
- The boy’s clothes are dirty because he has been playing in the mud.
- I have just arrived at the station.
- We are exhausted because we have been doing exercise all afternoon.
- Simon feels a bit unsteady because he has not cycled for five years.
- How long have you been working for this office?
- The kids have not finished their lunch yet.
- Kevin has watched the film six times.