Exercice conjugaison anglais: le présent
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit (faites ‘enregistrer sous’).
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez la bonne réponse (utilisez ‘going to’):
- Sam the books from the library. (to collect)
- our train? (we/to miss)
- I in this dirty bed. (not/to sleep)
- When the table in the restaurant? (you/to book)
- He here any longer. (not/to stay)
- the wallet? (the man/to steal)
- My parents the hall in pink. (not/to paint)
- Why this Saturday? (they/to work)
- the table? (you/to lay)
- The players the ball. (not/to throw)
Mettez les phrases à la forme négative du présent:
- They play soccer every week. => They soccer every week.
- Tom is nice. => Tom nice.
- This bike makes a lot of noise. => This bike a lot of noise.
- I like tennis. => I tennis.
- We are from Spain. => We from Spain.
- You wear shorts. => You shorts.
- They speak French. => They French.
- He watches movies. => He movies.
- I am from Spain. => I from Spain.
- Steve draws nice pictures. => Steve nice pictures.
Correction exercice 1
- I have answered seven SMS so far.
- She has been working since five o’clock.
- Sarah and her dad are baking a cake at the moment.
- Let’s ask John. He will probably know the answer.
- They will probably be watching a movie right now.
- She is well-informed about economy because she reads the newspaper every day.
Correction exercice 2
- Sam is going to collect the books from the library.
- Are we going to miss our train?
- I am not going to sleep in this dirty bed.
- When are you going to book the table in the restaurant?
- He is not going to stay here any longer.
- Is the man going to steal the wallet?
- My parents are not going to paint the hall in pink.
- Why are they going to work this Saturday?
- Are you going to lay the table?
- The players are not going to throw the ball.