Exercice anglais preterit N°2
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit (faites ‘enregistrer sous’).
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Mettez les verbes entre parenthèses au prétérit à la forme appropriée:
- He some pie for his grandma. (make)
- They (understand) why he did that.
- I (hear) this song this morning on the radio.
- We (speak) to them last week.
- She (spend) a lot of money to get this car.
- We (watch) TV for too long.
- My friend (forget) his girlfriend’s birthday.
- she (lose) some weight?
- She (give) him a nice present.
- When my dad (tell) this sad story, I (cry) a lot.
- Paul (choose) to study abroad.
- John always (keep) money in his pockets.
- We (drink) a lot of beer yesterday.
- I (sleep) on the couch last night.
- She (lend) her 200$.
Mettez les phrases à la forme négative du prétérit:
- I flew to Paris last week. → I to Paris last week.
- You caught a cold. → You a cold.
- Tina drew a comic book. → Tina a comic book.
- We drove to the seaside. → We to the seaside.
- He left a note for you. → He a note for you.
Faites des questions en vous aidant des mots entre parenthèses:
- (you/smoke) a cigarette last night?
- (she/learn) how to speak german?
- (Sam/speak) with you already?
- (they/tell) you about the accident?
- When (he/watch) that movie?
Correction exercice 1
- did / lose
- told/ cried
Correction exercice 2
- I did not fly to Paris last week.
- You did not catch a cold.
- Tina did not draw a comic book.
- We did not drive to the seaside
- He did not leave a note for you.
Correction exercice 3
- Did you smoke a cigarette last night?
- Did she learn how to speak german?
- Did Sam speak with you already?
- Did they tell you about the accident?
- When did he watch that movie?