Exercice temps anglais
Present simple ou present progressif
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit (faites ‘enregistrer sous’).
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez le temps qui convient (présent simple ou présent progressif):
1. Thomas a book at the moment.
2. Wendy an email to her boyfriend every day.
3. I usually at eight.
4. Look, the kids to the park.
5. We every Wednesday.
Complétez les phrases suivantes avec le présent simple ou le présent progressif:
1. (he/wear/a hat/often) , but (he/not/wear/a hat) today.
2. (we/have/dinner/now) although (we/not/have/dinner/normally) at this time.
3. (while/Linda/clean/the house) , (her kids/play/in the garden) .
4. I must hurry to the bus stop because (I/meet/Simon) in an hour and (the bus/leave) in five minutes.
5. Listen! (you/hear/that noise) ?
6. I grew up with cats but now (I/have/a dog) .
Correction exercice 1
- Thomas is reading a book at the moment.
- Wendy writes an email to her boyfriend every day.
- I usually get up at eight.
- Look, the kids are going to the park.
- We meet every Wednesday.
Correction exercice 2
- He often wears a hat, but he is not wearing a hat today.
- We are having dinner now although we do not normally have dinner at this time.
- While linda is cleaning the house, her kids are playing in the garden.
- I must hurry to the bus stop because I am meeting Simon in an hour and the bus leaves in five minutes.
- Listen! Do you hear that noise?
- I grew up with cats but now I have a dog.