Exercice conjugaison anglais: le futur
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit (faites ‘enregistrer sous’).
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez la bonne réponse:
- The bus at 9:20.
- Wait! I you.
- As we want to improve in Math, we harder in the future.
- Sam to the party with his friends tonight.
- I am afraid they everything by the time we arrive.
Complétez les phrases au futur avec will:
1) Wednesday it in the South. (to rain)
2) My friend 30 next Tuesday. (to be)
3) Wait a minute. I a word with you. (to have)
4) She her dad next week. (to contact)
5) I think you this job. (to get)
6) They at about 5 pm. (to arrive)
7) The teacher this exercise. (to explain)
8) He the bottle of beer. (to drop)
9) Lots of strange things in that place. (to happen)
10) She if you show her the mouse. (to scream)
Correction exercice 1
- The bus arrives at 9:20.
- Wait! I will help you.
- As we want to improve in Math, we are going to study harder in the future.
- Sam is going to the party with his friends tonight.
- I am afraid they will have eaten everything by the time we arrive.
Correction exercice 2
- Wednesday it will rain in the South.
- My friend will be 30 next Tuesday.
- Wait a minute. I will have a word with you.
- She will contact her dad next week.
- I think you will get this job.
- They will arrive at about 5 pm.
- The teacher will explain this exercise.
- He will drop the bottle of beer.
- Lots of strange things will happen in that place.
- She will scream if you show her the mouse.